7 Bells is a 501c3 non-profit organization formed in January 2018. We are always in need of donations for daily operations, housing and monthly donors and supporters.
We currently have 4 homes for women wanting to live an accountable Christian lifestyle. We are very involved in their lives and help them with the frustrations that keep them from success; driver’s license, acquiring meaningful work, and serving others, finding solutions for unresolved past issues, etc.
The women work to pay rent. We manage the leases and provide utilities. We need help financially to cover those who are new and job searching. Finances for all the many unexpected expenses with this high risk group and those whom we have rescued from crisis and dangerous situations and environments.
- donated cars for those who are working
- mechanics who will help us with car repairs
- gift cards for groceries, gas, and other necessities for our many crisis calls
- tickets to movies or other sober fun activities
- craft supplies of all kinds
- dressers for bedrooms
- single mattresses, box springs and bedframes
- towels, bed linens
- women’s clothing
- Bibles, Christian literature, notebooks
- funding to purchase workbooks and material for our groups
- coffee, Keurig’s and coffee makers
- camping and fishing gear for our women during the summer
- gardening and lawncare supplies
Most importantly, we need your prayers!
We would be happy to meet and share our mission.